myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: facebook-style c

From: Carole Goble
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: facebook-style communication for academics
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:02:05 +0100

Marco

great idea

carole

Hello Carole,

Continuing on my previous e-mail, shall I create a group for the BioAssist community as soon as that is possible on myExperiment.org? I imagine it would be a good idea to prepare that a bit with Antoine and a few people, before we address all BioAssistants.

If you like, I'll suggest it to Antoine.

Regards,
Marco.