myexperiment-topsecret

[Myexperiment-topsecret] Thursday

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-topsecret] Thursday
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:06:22 +0100 (BST)

Hi

Carole and I are on a panel on Thursday 0950-1100 UK time - unfortunately
this clashes with the 10.30 call so we can't join you.

The key thing is to get the task list finalised - so Carole and I will
look at the task list on the Wiki and give feedback later.  So please use
the 10.30 call to get this ready for our input.

Could you also let us know how the 5pm chats are going - is this working?

The network connection here is terrible, but I managed to put some words
on the Wiki main page about how to get involved (so that people here could
find out more after Carole's talk) and yesterday I started a FAQ (not
public) for everyone to work on( inspired by questiosn we're getting asked
here!)

We've given several talks involving myExperiment and talked to lots of
people about it, so we'll be reporting back.  Unfortunately I can't upload
the slides at the moment (it took 2 hrs to download one set!)

Thanks and talk soon

-- Dave