monotone-announce

[Monotone-announce] Indefero code forge with monotone support released

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-announce] Indefero code forge with monotone support released
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 14:30:33 +0100

Hi all!

The Indefero team [0] today released the first stable version of their
project and source management tool that comes with monotone support. We
have pushed the development a bit over the last couple of months because
we were in the need of a tool that eased the collaboration and provided
easy access to issues and code, and we're quite happy with it as you
might have seen already [1].

If you want to try out Indefero with monotone support, grab the zip [2],
follow the generic instructions to set up the base system [3] and
finally read the instructions how to configure the monotone plugin [4].

We'd love to get some feedback from you!

Thanks for reading,
Thomas.

[0] http://projects.ceondo.com/p/indefero
[1] https://code.monotone.ca