m2c-main

[M2c-main] 0.7 released!

From: D. E. Evans
Subject: [M2c-main] 0.7 released!
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:59:01 -0400

We are proud to announce the release of m2c, version 0.7.

This is our first release. It fixes several bugs in the compilation
process, a couple bugs in the provided modules, improves architecture
support (including AMD64/Intel64), and some other improvements.

Special thanks to Peter De Wachter.

m2c is a compiler and translator for the Modula-2 language, as last
designed by N. E. Wirth in Programming in Modula-2, Fourth Edition.
It does not support ISO/IEC 10514-1:1996. Please see GNU Modula-2
for a more sophisticated M2 compiler.

m2c is distributed under the terms of the GNU General
Public License version 2+.

Getting the software
--------------------

Here is the GZIP compressed sources (207K):

   <http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/m2c/0.7/m2c-0.7.tar.gz>

Here is an installable RPM package (115K):

   <http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/m2c/m2c-0.7-1.i686.rpm>

RPMs are PGP signed (see http://savannah.gnu.org/users/sinuhe).

These are the SHA256 checksums:

   <http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/m2c/0.7/SHA256>

Community
---------

Please visit our website

   <http://http://www.nongnu.org/m2c>

for the latest up to date information.

If you need help using m2c, or want to help others, or wish
to participate in the development of m2c, you are invited to
join our m2c-main mailing list, see: