m16c-dev

[M16C-dev] Project obsolete

From: Dr. Manuel Kessler
Subject: [M16C-dev] Project obsolete
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:36:13 +0200 (CEST)

Dear friends,

with the advent of an "official" port of binutils+gcc, contributed by Red Hat Inc. in July, this project can be considered obsolete and therefore the decision has been taken to cancel it entirely. Anyway, progress has been slow or non-existent for quite some time now, mostly due to a lack of time from my side as wells as missing serious help offers (and therefore additional motivation) from other interested people.

Thanks to all of you, and especially to Red Hat Inc. for making an effort to port the GNU tools.

Ciao,
        Manuel

Dr. Manuel Kessler, Dipl.-Phys.

Institut fuer Aerodynamik und Gasdynamik
Universitaet Stuttgart
70550 Stuttgart / Germany                      _\I/_
                                              /\_|_/\
Phone:      +49 711 685 3419                  \_(_)_/
Fax:        +49 711 685 3438                 ./     \.
E-Mail:     address@hidden
WWW:        http://www.iag.uni-stuttgart.de/people/manuel.kessler