lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] lyxblogger error

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] lyxblogger error
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:24:41 -0400

Matej,

Interesting.. So you can post to the test site, even with a Chinese install of
Ubuntu. But fails when posting to your real blog? I'm not sure what would cause
that. Is your blog live already, or is it something I could try to post to from
my end?

Jack

--
"There are two kinds of cryptography in this world: cryptography that will stop
your kid sister from reading your files, and cryptography that will stop major

--Bruce Schneier, Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms, and Source Code
in C.