lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query

From: Jon Chui
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:07:43 -0700

Hi Jack,

        I've just did a test run with pictures in the same folder, LyX 2.0.0,
LyXBlogger 0.39, python 2.7.1, with OSX 10.6.7 and it worked with LyXHTML.  It
worked as expected - and it's pretty cool to see the more LaTeX-like features
of LyX translating straight to Wordpress.

        As to the eLyXer - ignore my previous report.  For whatever reason, LyX
on my system is exporting HTML via TeX4ht, and installing latest eLyXer from
source / reconfiguring doesn't seem to overwrite this preference.  But that's a
deficiency on my part and not yours :)  Thanks again for LyXBlogger and all
your help.

Jon