lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] Problem Regarding Lyxblogger

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] Problem Regarding Lyxblogger
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:15:53 -0400

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 03:25:04 +0900
Indra Yudhistira <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Jack Desert,
>
> I've already install my own full version of Python, and the script
> works successfully when being invoked from command line. However, my
> Lyx 2.0 doesn't detect that LyXBlogger is installed, hence when I
> select File -> Export->, there's no LyxBlogger option listed. In
> addition, when I select *Tools->
> Preferences-> External Formats -> Converters*, there's no *LyXHTML to
> LyXBlogger *option listed either. How to do the integration? Thank
> you.

Indra,

I just wrote up documentation on how to do this it's at
    http://www.nongnu.org/lyxblogger/userguide.html
then look for the section called:

  1.1.1 Special Notes about Windows Installs

In a nutshell you have to make sure the lyxblogger module is installed for your
NEW version of python, and make sure you disable (rename) the old version of
python so LyX is forced to use the new one. Then you can tools--reconfigure,
and Lyx will pick up LyXBlogger.

Let me know if this gets you rolling.

Jack Desert