lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 14:09:00 -0400

On Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:49:16 -0700
Jon Chui <address@hidden> wrote:

> * sending a modified "test.xhtml" with inserted graphics from LyXHTML
> to the test site (it doesn't attach the graphics, but only the path;
> see http://blogtest.letseatalready.com/2011/06/13/test-3/) gives no
> indication of errors.  Is it that the test site is not setup to take
> attached images?
>
> Jon

Jon,

I was able to verify some errors uploading pictures with LyXHtml when
lyxblogger is called from a different directory. I've just released LyXBlogger
0.39 to correct the problem.

Regarding Python, I'm running LyXBlogger and Python 2.7.2 with no problems on
my windows machine, but LyXBlogger / Python 2.7.0 on my Linux machine is
throwing errors. I'm curious to see what the issue is behind that.

After installing 0.39, if you have any trouble, would you run the following
command. It's a basic post with one or two pictures, all contained within the
LyXBlogger source tarball. (This is really long, but it's supposed to be all on
one line)..

        python -m lyxblogger
LyXBlogger_0.39/src/LyxBlog/test_files/lyxhtml_w_images/LyXHtml_test_with_image.xhtml

Jack Desert