lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query

From: Jack Desert
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:35:34 -0400

You can upload both text and images to the test site.

I retested with the latest Python (2.72), and it worked fine submitting just
text. I'll try with images tonight.

As for inserting graphics into LyXHtml code, are you inserting the graphics
into the LyX file and then exporting? That's the way I do it.

Jack