lyxblogger-users

Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query

From: Jon Chui
Subject: Re: [Lyxblogger-users] LyxBlogger problem/query
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 13:49:16 -0700

I've since updated to LyXBlogger 0.38beta, the same quirks persisting.  I'm
using python 2.7 - which I've just notice isn't on the supposingly supported
list (2.4-2.6).  Is it known to not work with python 27? :|

In regard to the errors:

* sending output from eLyXer (the HTML in the output folder) to the test
site returns "ERROR: Unknown file format."  Trying to send the directory gives
an I/O error ([Is a directory]).

whereas,

* sending a modified "test.xhtml" with inserted graphics from LyXHTML to
the test site (it doesn't attach the graphics, but only the path; see
http://blogtest.letseatalready.com/2011/06/13/test-3/) gives no indication of
errors.  Is it that the test site is not setup to take attached images?

Jon