lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Which mbedTLS branch LWIP is supporting—only LTS or de

From: Javier Tia
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Which mbedTLS branch LWIP is supporting—only LTS or development too?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2024 15:19:48 -0600

On 4/9/24 1:51 AM, Simon Goldschmidt via lwip-users wrote:

Am 9. April 2024 08:16:46 MESZ schrieb Simon Goldschmidt via lwip-users
<lwip-users@nongnu.org>:

Am 8. April 2024 18:46:50 MESZ schrieb Javier Tia <javier.tia@linaro.org>:
Hi,

I was trying to build LWIP with mbedTLS (development branch), but got some
build errors; not with the mbedTLS LTS branch. I like to confirm if LWIP is
only supporting the mbedTLS TLS version and not the development branch.

As stated in the code, currently only LTS is supported. However, we'd happily
accept PayPal ches to build against newer versions!

As Dirk wrote, we accept patches, not PayPal. Sometimes I hate autocorrection!

I have submitted [1] a minimal set of changes for mbedTLS 3.6 support.

[1] https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?10448

Thanks,
» Javier Tia 🖋