lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Basic TCP server problem

From: Sameer Ahmad
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Basic TCP server problem
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 15:10:16 +0100

Hello again,

I forgot to attach the tcpdump file and also the lwipopts file. Also some extra information from
LWIP Stats, however this also does not show any issues. This info comes from a breakpoint in
tcp_server_send when an invalid packet comes in due to the slow response previously.

MEMP STATS:
TCP_PCB: 16 avail, 1 used and max
TCP_PCB_LISTEN: 16 avail, 1 used and max
TCP_SEG: 64 avail, 1 used and max
REASSDATA: 5 avail, 0 used and max
FRAG_PBUF: 15 avail, 0 used and max
SYS_TIMEOUT: 5 avail, 3 used and max
PBUF_REF/ROM: 32 avail, 0 used and max
PBUF_POOL: 64 avail, 0 used and max

For all of the above, err and illegal are 0.

MEM STATS: 12800 avail, 5564 used, 5648 max, other are 0.
TCP STATS: 29140 xmit, 29142 recv, 29142 cachehit, others are 0.
IP STATS: 29140 xmit, 29146 recv, 4 drop, 4 proterr, other are 0.
ETHARP STATS: 4 xmit, 1590 recv, cachehit 29139, other are 0.
LINK, IP_FRAG and ICMP stats are all 0.

Also, I am not used to using mailing lists, how should I be replying to any messages in the future? Just
want to make sure that I don't make a mess.

Thanks,
Sam