lwip-users

[lwip-users] Assistance Required: Errors in lwiplib.c and Related Files

From: Timothy Martin
Subject: [lwip-users] Assistance Required: Errors in lwiplib.c and Related Files After Upgrading LWIP from 1.4.1 to 2.2.0
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2024 00:39:19 +0000

Dear LWIP Community,

I am Timothy, currently working on a project involving LWIP. I recently updated the LWIP headers from version 1.4.1 to 2.2.0 and have encountered multiple errors that I'm struggling to resolve. These errors are primarily in lwiplib.c and related files, and I would greatly appreciate any guidance or advice you can provide.

Here are the details of the issues I'm facing:

I have attempted to troubleshoot these issues by reviewing the documentation and searching for similar problems faced by others, but I haven't found a clear solution yet.

Any help or pointers on how to address these errors would be immensely helpful. I am especially interested in understanding if these are known issues when upgrading from LWIP 1.4.1 to 2.2.0, and if there are any specific changes or considerations I should be aware of.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Your expertise and advice are invaluable to me and others facing similar challenges.

Best,
Timothy