lwip-users

[lwip-users] Linker error "multiple definitions of symbol"

From: Zeeshan Rehman | TESVOLT AG
Subject: [lwip-users] Linker error "multiple definitions of symbol"
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 09:24:27 +0000

Hello there,

I am trying to port lwip to Aurix Tricore TC387 kit. I’m having a lot of difficulty.
I implemented this example and it works fine. But I want to integrate http app. But I get so many error and I kept resolving them but got stuck at this.

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__img_sics_gif" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__404_html" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

ltc E108: multiple definitions of symbol "file__index_html" in both "fsdata.o" and "fs.o"

make: *** [makefile:95: Ethernet_1_KIT_TC397_TFT.elf] Error 1

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | With best regards

Zeeshan Rehman
Position Embedded Systems Ingenieur

Tel:           +49 3491 8797 245
E-Mail:
zeeshan.rehman@tesvolt.com

 TV_ees_Messe_2023_Signatur_Banner_DE.jpg

TESVOLT AG| Am Heideberg 31 | 06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg | Germany
Telefon +49 3491 8797 100 | Fax +49 3491 8797 102 | info@tesvolt.com |
www.tesvolt.com
Supported by:

Picture1.jpg

TESVOLT AG | Sitz der AG: Lutherstadt Wittenberg | Registergericht: Stendal HRB 31785
Vorstand: Daniel Hannemann (Vorsitzender), Simon Schandert, Philipp Koecke
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Oliver Borrmann | USt-IdNr.
DE296431494

Please think about your environmental commitment before printing this letter!