lwip-users

[lwip-users] New here

From: Geni Suarez
Subject: [lwip-users] New here
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 13:12:56 +0200

I'm new here. Someone suggests that I should submit here to post LwIP concepts that are generating doubts on me when I read the wiki information. I've submitted here but I'm not sure where to send my posts.
I'm trying to apply the lwip concepts to the needs of my ethernet server application for stm32f207 devices. Doing this I noticed that I have too many understanding leaks.
Is this the place where (and the way for) I can ask for suggestions and opinions?
I would like to fit the best and the most optimal LwIP configuration for my application but I need to understand better lwip options.

thanks in advance