lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Any known bugs in LWIP's internal heap?

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Any known bugs in LWIP's internal heap?
Date: Tue, 02 May 2023 18:46:01 +0100

That's great to hear.

Quite a lot of heap sources out there have some weird "feature" like
that. The more I dig into this the more different code I find which
does this.

If there were issues deep inside LWIP I would never find them. The
functionality is way too complex for me to troubleshoot it at that
level.

Many thanks,

Peter