lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - mbedtls -altcp IPv4 length exceeds packet length

From: Duygu D.
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP - mbedtls -altcp IPv4 length exceeds packet length
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 13:54:39 +0300

Hello,
I found the problem where is;

low_level_output function was in below when I get Ipv4 error:

https://paste.ofcode.org/3afkM3cHbZTMmX7rLQuyznX

I need to change pbuf with mpbuf before the sending, so I need to copy pbuf to another mpbuf, but mpBuf length has to be p->len + 1, because I need to add data end of the datagram.
If I use in above link I have an error. But If I use original low_level _output function like in below link:

https://paste.ofcode.org/QJhuGAjDqVsghQKqj6SyJf

I dont have any error, but I have to use first link. How can I solve the problem with copy pbuf to another pbuf ?

Best Regards.