Re: [Linphone-users] Adding accounts on my Linphone APP!

From: Julien Favre-Bulle
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Adding accounts on my Linphone APP!
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 15:28:18 +0200

Hi,

Linphone does support multiple accounts on the same app.

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developer & Project Manager

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org