[Linphone-users] Mac desktop

From: Rob Chambers
Subject: [Linphone-users] Mac desktop
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2022 14:02:57 -0500

Hi -

I just heard about Linphone, added it to my smart phone and wanted to add it to my desktop. Unfortunately the Apple Store is only allowing downloads for soft phones on mobile devices, not computers. Is that accurate? Your "Products" page indicates that it is available for Mac desktops.

I like what I see so far and would love to test out the various options.

 - Rob