Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3Cx support configuration

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3Cx support configuration
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 16:41:49 +0100

ok so there are two different issues there :

1) Linphone cannot register to 3CX

When you installed Linphone, did you select "use a sip account" in the assistant (not a linphone account) ?

2) Linphone cannot download the openh264 plugin

For both issues, I would need you to send me logs of Linphone.

To do this, please go on advanced settings, make sure that logs are enabled (if they are not, please enable them, then restart the app).

Then please reproduce the issues, and click on "send logs" (on advanced settings view).

You could then gave them to me in a separate private email.

This is not the first time that we read issues with openh264 download on windows, but I could never find the issue yet.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org