Re: [Linphone-users] How to use AMR-WB in linphone

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] How to use AMR-WB in linphone
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2022 10:18:56 +0100

Hello.

As of now, we do not have an automated tool to gather coredumps for investigation...

To investigate the crash, I would need you to give me the backtrace. You can look for the coredump and run lldb on it to display the backtrace.

If the coredump isn't generated, please run "ulimit -c unlimited" in a terminal and reproduce the crash.

You can then run  "lldb --batch -o 'thread backtrace all' -o 'quit' -c [coredump]" and give me the backtrace in attachment.

Please also specify the version of Linphone, and your version of MacOS (and if it is M1 or not)

That said, as far as I know, Linphone doesn't need to find the licence of AMR. It's just that you have to comply with the AMR licence from a legal standpoint.

On the website I gave you (which seems to be the official one), you can find a contact email address to ask your questions about licence for AMR.

Regards.

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer
Linphone.org