Re: [Linphone-users] linphone in Debian with flatpak

From: Denver Gingerich
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone in Debian with flatpak
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 23:21:57 +0000

On Sat, Dec 07, 2019 at 05:53:27PM +0530, Anil Felipe Duggirala wrote:
> I am looking to install Linphone on my Debian machine using Flatpak.

Is there a particular issue with the Linphone package that is included in
Debian?

Just curious generally - I've seen this come up a few times now and I'm
wondering what people's concerns with Debian's Linphone package are such that
they would want to use the Flatpak version instead.

Denver
https://jmp.chat/