[Linphone-users] Push notification using ip 74.119.146.37

From: Secure Mails
Subject: [Linphone-users] Push notification using ip 74.119.146.37
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 02:33:10 +0000

Hi

I am using linphone for Android ver 4.1.1.

My VoIP provider is VoIP. ms and when logging into my portal on VoIP. ms it showed a connection from 74.119.146.37 instead of my public IP address. My VoIP provider informed me that this is because of "push notification" used by linphone.

I would appreciate if you can confirm the IP address is correct and perhaps clarify how push notification functions on linphone.

Thanks

Mr Ellis