[Linphone-users] Sign Up Issues

From: Brian Escalante
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sign Up Issues
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 07:24:19 -0600

Dear Sir/Madam:

I signed up using the windows app and I get an activation email that refers to a URL like:
https://www.linphone.org//eng/linphone/register-a-linphone-account.html?action="">

Unfortunately, when I click on it it tells me page not found.  I took out what looked like an extra backslash and no luck.  I also tried what is supposed to be the old activation link here:

https://www.linphone.org/free-sip-service.html?action="">

 Still no luck.

Now I cannot sign up using the web interface because it says the account already exists, but I cannot use the account in the app because it tells me the account is not activated.

Anyone know what the real activation link is?

Thanks,

Brian