[Linphone-users] Crash on Android when setting Proxy

From: Umberto Tozzato
Subject: [Linphone-users] Crash on Android when setting Proxy
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 20:46:29 +0100

Hi all,
I just want to report that Linphone is crashing on my Android while setting the correct proxy address for my account.

If one disable the account, then set the correct address and then re-enable the account, the program goes in an infinite crash loop.

I'd like to give more informations but I'm not practical with andoroido debugging... However I'm available for further investigation should you decide to inspect the problem.

--
Umberto