Re: [Linphone-users] Latest Version for Ubuntu 18.10

From: David Burleigh
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Latest Version for Ubuntu 18.10
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2019 05:13:19 -0500

On Sun, 2019-01-06 at 11:09 +0100, Joe Bidon wrote:
Indeed, I'm not using gnome notification mechanism. But, I use Linphone everyday and I never miss call because the ringing popup always appears on my screen while I receive a call.

Yes, but the popup goes away after the caller gives up, so if I don't get back to my desk while the call is coming in, I don't see the pop-up.