Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone bug

From: Grant Griesel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone bug
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 11:02:57 +0200

Dear Luca Olivetti,

You reply is much appreciated. I will take a look at the document to see what I can make of it.
Thanks Grant G

On Tue, 23 Oct 2018 at 10:30, Luca Olivetti <address@hidden> wrote:
El 23/10/18 a les 9:25, Grant Griesel ha escrit:

> *Context:*
> The company I sub-contract for requires me to  make calls from my home
> office in Cape Town in South Africa to various mobile and landline
> numbers in France, Germany, Switzerland and Spain. To this end they have
> provided the Keyyo system which is a French company who offer the
> KeyyoPhone application. In the instances where KeyyoPhone cannot be
> loaded onto a computer (which appears to be the case for my computer) we
> are given the Linphone application to connect using an SIP line that
> comes from Keyyo. Here is the number of my line with a few place
> holders. sip:address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>.

Here are the parameters you should use:

http://docs.keyyo.com/telephonie-fixe/expert/parametres-sip/

I'm not currently using linphone so I don't know how those translate to
linphone's settings, but maybe somebody on the list can help you.

--
Luca