Re: [Linphone-users] Is Linphone 3.2.1 v4l or v4l2?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Is Linphone 3.2.1 v4l or v4l2?
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:09:09 +0200

Too bad...
Seems difficult to solve this problem that way.
I don't think the gcc version can play a role.
Do you think it can be possible for me log on your machine with ssh and try by
myself ? I'd like to modify the code to add some printouts.
Otherwise I'll send you modified versions and we can iterate together.

Simon