[Linphone-users] Re: cannot find -lavcodec

From: Bent
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: cannot find -lavcodec
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 18:57:54 +0200

Strange that nobody else have run into this error ;-)

Anyhow, I found a workaround:

cd /usr/lib
ln -nfs libavcodec.so.52.30.1 libavcodec.so

I had to repeat this for the vorbis encoder:

ln -s libvorbisenc.so.2 libvorbisenc.so

Is linphone too picky on the library versions??

This brought me to the next error. which I will start anew thread for
(named 'linphonecore.c throws compile error: call to function
‘set_user_agent’ without a real prototype')

Kind regards,

Bent