[Linphone-users] help with linphone and gspca driver

From: matteo crivellaro
Subject: [Linphone-users] help with linphone and gspca driver
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 15:16:55 +0200

Hi, I have the kernel 2.6.29 and a webcam that uses the kernel's gspca drivers.
When launching Linphone (3.0.0) seems to me the following error:

ortp-error-Error requesting info on mmap'd buffers: Device or resources busy.

If I launch Linphone using the library libv4l and the comand
LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libv4l/v4l1compat.so linphonec -V seems to me the following
errors:

libv4l2: error allocating conversion buffer
ortp-error-VIDIOC_STREAMON failed: Invalid argument

Anyone can help me?

Regards

Matteo Crivellaro Cassetta
e-mail: