[Linphone-users] How to build the linphone source on any IDE in the Linu

From: charles joseph
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to build the linphone source on any IDE in the Linux platform
Date: Sun, 17 May 2009 18:08:32 +0530

Hi Team,

     I am using Ubuntu 8.10.

     I can able to compile and run the linphone-3.1.1 source on the terminal.

     I need to compile and run the same source through any IDE.

     I had eclipse 3.4 with c/c++ plugins

     Is it possible to compile the source with eclipse IDE? or please tell me which IDE  I can use to build the linphone source?

Thanks
charles