[Linphone-users] linphone install

From: Simon Dodson
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone install
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:23:24 -0400

Hello Folks,

I am trying to install linphone on my centos 5.3 system.
./configure gave osip2 errors so I installed libosip2-3.0.3, then
./configure gave eXosip2 errors so I installed libeXosip2-3.0.3, then
./configure gave speex errors so I installed speex-1.2rc1, but
./configure still gives me the same error.
checking for SPEEX... configure: error: Package requirements (speex >= 1.1.6) were not met:

No package 'speex' found

Consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if you installed software in a non-standard prefix.

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables SPEEX_CFLAGS and SPEEX_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I am stuck for ideas. Anybody know how to proceed from here?

Thanks.