[Linphone-users] Control of the running daemon with command line tools

From: Nathanael Anderson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Control of the running daemon with command line tools
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:20:15 -0500

I Saw the post about controlling linphone with command line scripts, I have linphone 3.1.1 built and can make calls with the gui, but when I try to start a call in the gui using the command line interface, I get the message "Error from linphone_core_invite". after running linphonsecsh init I've tried using linphonecsh generic "call sip:callstring" and linphonecsh dial "sip:callstring". am I missing something?

Nathanael