[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.0 + STUN

From: Maxim Podbereznyi
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.0 + STUN
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:30:01 +0300

Hi!

I'm trying to setup Linphone-3.0 to work with Russian SIPNET service. The problem appears with STUN is enabled.

I've two phones in local network. They have access to the global network and register at SIPNET. When I call from linphone to PSTN or celular phones everything is fine, but when I try to call from one linphone to another - session is established but with no sound. I think I must setup some parameters in linphonecrc file, but don't know how. Please help!

Best wishes,
Max