[Linphone-users] Linphone on windows

From: subha keshavaraj
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone on windows
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 05:53:59 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

     I am working on linphone in the windows environment. Based on the readme that comes with the linphone, I was able to run oRTP, mediastreamer and coreapi .dev files.  But when I try building the linphone.dev in gtk-glade, I get a compiler error saying gtk/gtk.h: file not found. I tried setting the path. I also have added extracted libglade bin and dev zips inside gtk bundle folder just as the read me had asked.

Am I missing something?. Any help would be appreciated.

-Thanks
Subha.