Re: [Linphone-users] [Fwd: linphone-2.1.1 build completely broken on fre

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Fwd: linphone-2.1.1 build completely broken on freebsd 7]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:15:32 +0200

Dear Alex,

I have a one month delay in answering emails. I don't ignore your emails (I
have already answered some of yours), I'm just late in answering them, as
other people's request.
It seems you do not realize what "lack of time" means. I have plenty of
problems to solve (some older than 6 months !) , plenty of emails to answer
(not only the ones on the mailing list), a job in another company on a
different topic and two childrens.
If I said on the website that linphone was working on OpenBSD, it is certainly
because someday somebody reported it to work. Perhaps it is no more the case
today. I'll clarify the website.
Please be patient and be indulgent.

Simon