Re: [Linphone-users] [Fwd: linphone-2.1.1 build completely broken on fre

From: Michael Grigoni
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] [Fwd: linphone-2.1.1 build completely broken on freebsd 7]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 10:13:08 -0500

***   To Simon   ***

Please configure the mail server to build 'reply-to' headers so that
replies go to the list and not to the poster ;)

Al Johnson wrote:

<snip>

> I have no doubt there were reports of an older version working with *BSD but now we have reports that it no longer does. The complaint is that the claim is inaccurate and should be corrected, not that the author doesn't support the platform.

Linphone never worked on OpenBSD; I spent 3 months in 2006 working on it
but the issues were intractable. I haven't investigated developments of
the program or changes to the O/S since then however.

Michael