[Linphone-users] problems with linphonec

From: Sauro Cesaretti
Subject: [Linphone-users] problems with linphonec
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 19:06:23 +0200

Hello to everyone,

I'd like to use linphonec, the console application of linphone with a sip account
I tried to cinfgure this account and It worked correctly.
but when I tried to call my computer, it rang but after my answer I couldn't hear anything from the speakers of my computer.
Even the microphone of my headset didn't work.
I'm sure that my headset works correctly.
I evenchecked the volumes of the aslamixer and they are ok.
What can I do now?
do you have any solution for that?
if it could help,I made all these tests with fedora core 7.

Thanks in advance for all information and for your help
Best regards, Sauro