Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: linphonec windows

From: Emmanuel Frécon
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Fwd: linphonec windows
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:47:38 +0200

Simon Morlat wrote:
Hi,

Actually I'm very close to have linphonec running on windows, I think I'll include it in next windows version release.

Great news. thanks.

Simon

Le Wednesday 20 June 2007 22:45:13 Emmanuel Frécon, vous avez écrit :
I made a similar request a while ago and Simon answered me that there
wasn't such a beast. If life was as planned, I would have proposed to
join forces on this. However, all my development time is stale since I
have to take care of a sick newborn baby for the time being. Would you
please contact me if you ever started any development.

Nabil GHILANI wrote:
Hello!
I'm working on a project and i need a command-line sip soft phone easily
controllable by other application, working on windows. Linphonec is
great but i really need it on windows, so is there any version for
linphonec on windows? Thank you.