Re: [Linphone-users] linphone docs

From: adam hyde
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone docs
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:23:05 +0200

hi,

After some thought on the issue and a closer look at the FDL issues we
are changing all documents in FLOSS Manuals repository to GPL.

kind regards,

adam

--
adam hyde
floss manuals

free manuals for free software
http://www.flossmanuals.net

mobile : + 31 6 154 22770 (Netherlands mobile)
email : address@hidden