[Linphone-users] Linphone configuration question

From: Yves Glodt
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone configuration question
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:23:09 +0100

Hi,

I want to connect Linphone to our sip- and h323-enabled voip-pbx
(Swyx) , and I fail to get it working, probably because I simply set
it up incorrectly...

In the properties of my pbx-user, I have the following parameters:

It's IP-address, my username, a password and an optional realm (which
is identical to the NT-Domain.local)

In Linphone, I saw I had to set up a parameter with sip:/something...
How do the values from
my pbx fit into Linphone?

Best regards,
Yves

p.s.
If I get it working I'll report here the configuration details