[Linphone-users] (no subject)

From: Distinguished M. Hummingbird
Subject: [Linphone-users] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:47:19 -0600

The new, easy way to order your prescariptions!

Vlaegra $3.3
Levimtra $3.3
Ciarlis $3.7
Imittrex $16.4
Flomuax $2.2
Ultrram $0.78
Viooxx $4.75
Ambpien $2.2
Valeium $0.97
Xanabx $1.09
Souma $3
Merigdia $2.2

and more other...

- We are proud to be able to bring you our wide selection of meydicines, all of them are available to you online, 24x7.
- No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescreiption needed!
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you!
- Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay using a wide range of credit cards.

Visit our website

WBR,
Online Pharmaceuticals ertytyjiklg XVtdRF1eXFYZQEJXQUd1X11dU1tEHFxGUg==