[Linphone-users] Fixed it, Praise GOD!!!!

From: Doug Smith
Subject: [Linphone-users] Fixed it, Praise GOD!!!!
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 16:08:01 -0500

Simon, and friends:

That fixed it.  I was able to get into the server to set up my voice
mail, which I am going to need for work.  I did it by pressing one
digit at the time and enter after each one.

Now, I have a technical question, and I really appologize, I don't
have the time at this moment to look it up, but how does linphone, or,
in my case, linphonec generate those tone sounds, and what is meant by
the two different ways you said that they could be sent.

I realize that the compression method used would mangle the sounds in
one case, but not the other.

Thank you.

--
Doug Smith: C.S.F.C.