[Linphone-users] Incoming sound problem

From: Zloty
Subject: [Linphone-users] Incoming sound problem
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 01:42:48 +0100

Hi,

I just installed environment to test linphone, and I have problem with
sound.
I have two computers :
1. win xp with sjphone
2. red hat 9 (two sound cards), (asterisk 1.0.7 and linphone 1.0.1 (1.1.0) )

Both clients linphone and sjphone register in asterisk. I can make call from
sjphone to asterisk - ok
linphone to asterisk - ok
linphone to asterisk - I don't hear this which I tell on sjphone,

Previous I'm think that it's problem with config file, I ad if_name=eth0,
but it doesn't help.

I check both versions 1.0.1 and 1.1.0 and result are the same.

Any suggestions?

Anyway I've problem with libspeex and 1.1.0 configuration, the solution were
very simply, install libspeex from rpm not from source.

Regards
Robert