Re: [Linphone-users] I have only half a connection, I can hear, but not

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I have only half a connection, I can hear, but not transmit, no output to give for diagnostics.
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 17:09:24 +0100

Hello,

It would help me to have debug messages from linphone. Can you please run it
with the --verbose and send me the debug messages written to the terminal
(I'm sorry: as far as you can do it of course).
This type of problem usually happens with an oss driver that is unable to work
in full duplex (though hardware can). That's why I always recommend to use
alsa drivers.

Simon