[Linphone-users] Improvement suggestion

From: Zbigniew Baniewski
Subject: [Linphone-users] Improvement suggestion
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 22:54:28 +0100

If I may suggest a new feature: I'm still testing Linphone - with 2
different service providers. It could be more comfortable to switch from the
one to another, if Linphone had a "switch", where one could replace first
complete set of preferences with the second one - and automatically
disconnect with the provider mentioned in 1st set to that different one
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski