Re: [Linphone-users] Compilation without speex

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compilation without speex
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:17:37 +0200

Hello,

The speex dependency is mandatory.
However it is quite easy to cross compile speex on arm:

taken from my README.arm in linphone's tree:

Cross compiling speex for ARM:
********************************
First you need to remove ogg headers from your build system to avoid a dirty
conflict between
your build machine binaries and the arm binaries. They are usually in a
libogg-dev package (rpm or deb).
Then:
./configure --prefix=/usr --host=arm-linux --with-gnu-ld --disable-static
--enable-fixed-point --enable-arm-asm
make
make install DESTDIR=$ARM_INSTALL_TREE
make install DESTDIR='pwd'/armbuild