[Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] Mesuring speech quality with

From: Clement Chen
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: [Linphone-developers] Mesuring speech quality with linphone
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:54:05 +0800

Hi, Eduardo,
    Thanks for the user guide. I tried your patch but got the following two errors during compile time:
../coreapi/.libs/liblinphone.so: undefined reference to `ortp_set_qos_file'
../coreapi/.libs/liblinphone.so: undefined reference to `ortp_close_qos_file'

Is there something missing in your patch?

Thanks,

Clement.