[Linphone-users] Video in linphone

From: Harsha M
Subject: [Linphone-users] Video in linphone
Date: 10 Aug 2005 11:42:42 -0400

Hello All,

I am a new member of this user list. From last couple of days I was
searching
for a SIP based soft-video-phone on linux, and the google redirected me
to linphone.
Here is the URL.
http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+video.

Here are my observations.

1. Linphone has mediastreamer that has support for video (I saw the
source).
2. I have seen the user group discussing about video on linphone.
3. The README under linphone also talks about audio and video
processing.

But

1. There is no interface (either commandline or GUI) to specify video
codecs and start the call.
2. The README under mediastreamer tells that video support is scheduled
for future.

Can somebody cofirm me if
a. LInphone supports Video
b. If yes, do I have to install any other modules?

Expecting reply from anyone from the list.

Regards,
Harsha

--
Harsha M <address@hidden>